Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Why banging your head against the wall doesn't help.

I have a tenant that is driving me crazy, which isn't really say much since most people say I'm crazy anyways, but that's a completely separate issue. I swear she comes to complain about something every day and most of it isn't anything I can do anything about. Just the other day she was complaining that the pool was outside so she couldn't go swimming during the lightening storm. Yesterday she was came into my office to inform me that the flowers in the pots outside the building clashed with her curtains. I kid you not.

She seemed nice enough when I rented to her and its not like shes really rude or anything. She just likes to complain about everything.

Two links for when tenant screening can help
www.tenantverification.com
www.atenantscreen.com


No comments:

Post a Comment